I had the opportunity to present my "Intro to React and Redux" talk at the Dayton Web Developers meetup this evening. We had an excellent turnout, and a lot of good questions and interest. Thanks to DWD for the chance to share about React and Redux!
It's been a year since I last presented on this topic, so I updated the slides considerably. I updated several sections to match behavior in React 16, added info on React requirements and deployment, and expanded the section on using React and Redux together. I also included some additional resource links, and improved the sequence of information.
As always, I used the very nifty Spectacle web presentation tool to put together these slides. Not only is Spectacle a React-based toolkit, the "live component playgrounds" feature let me show component examples that rendered into the page, and updated live as I edited them.
The slides are available here:
Modern Web Development with React and Redux
The talk was recorded, and I'll include a link to the video once it's published.
This is a post in the Presentations series. Other posts in this series:
- Oct 07, 2016 - Presentation: Modern Web Dev Overview
- Feb 17, 2017 - Presentation: Intro to React and Redux
- Feb 24, 2017 - Presentation Sources Published
- Sep 24, 2017 - React Boston 2017 Presentation: You Might Need Redux (And Its Ecosystem)
- Mar 07, 2018 - Presentation: Intro to React and Redux (March 2018)
- Mar 20, 2018 - Reactathon Presentation: Redux Fundamentals
- Jun 30, 2018 - Redux Fundamentals Workshop Slides
- Oct 01, 2018 - React Boston 2018 Presentation: The State of Redux
- Mar 31, 2019 - Reactathon 2019 Keynote: The State of Redux
- Jun 11, 2019 - ReactNext 2019: A Deep Dive into React-Redux
- Sep 24, 2019 - React Boston 2019: Hooks, HOCs, and Tradeoffs
- Oct 19, 2019 - Git Under the Hood: Internals, Techniques, and Rewriting History