an interactive course on Educative.io!
Check out the course announcement post for more details.
"Redux Fundamentals" workshop in New York City on April 19-20. Tickets still available!
An overview of what Redux is, and why and how to use it
This year's Reactathon conference was split into two tracks: a one-day "Fundamentals" track, and a two-day "Advanced" track. I was invited to present an introduction to Redux during the "Fundamentals" track.
The content was similar to my recent "Intro to React and Redux" talk, but I updated it in several ways, including a section on when and why to use Redux
The slides are available here:
The talk was recorded, and I'll include a link to the video once it's published.
This is a post in the Presentations series. Other posts in this series:
- Oct 07, 2016 - Presentation: Modern Web Dev Overview
- Feb 17, 2017 - Presentation: Intro to React and Redux
- Feb 24, 2017 - Presentation Sources Published
- Sep 24, 2017 - React Boston 2017 Presentation: You Might Need Redux (And Its Ecosystem)
- Mar 07, 2018 - Presentation: Intro to React and Redux (March 2018)
- Mar 20, 2018 - Reactathon Presentation: Redux Fundamentals