an interactive course on Educative.io!
Check out the course announcement post for more details.
"Redux Fundamentals" workshop in New York City on April 19-20. Tickets still available!
A peek behind the curtain
I previously posted my (R)Evolution of Web Development and Modern Web Development with React and Redux slideshows here on my blog. Both are web-based slides, built using the Spectacle React presentation library.
I just published the source for the presentations over on Github. If anyone's interested, you're welcome to make use of the slide materials:
This is a post in the Presentations series. Other posts in this series:
- Oct 07, 2016 - Presentation: Modern Web Dev Overview
- Feb 17, 2017 - Presentation: Intro to React and Redux
- Feb 24, 2017 - Presentation Sources Published
- Sep 24, 2017 - React Boston 2017 Presentation: You Might Need Redux (And Its Ecosystem)
- Mar 07, 2018 - Presentation: Intro to React and Redux (March 2018)
- Mar 20, 2018 - Reactathon Presentation: Redux Fundamentals